23 July 2015

DAY IN, DAY OUT - FACE PRODUCTS


As I've said before, my skin is tricky!
I have very sensitive skin to new products - well, any product in general really! I have dry skin but occasionally have greasy breakouts. I also have psoriasis that flares up around my eyes when the weather randomly changes or I get stressed. So when it comes to anything on my skin I'm pretty limited to what I can use.


I have always used Simple products in one way or another.
The Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser has been a permanent staple in my beauty box (except for when I lived on my own but Tesco have a very convincing dupe!)
It is light and slightly watery but dries quick enough to apply make up if your in a rush.

I think every girl should own make up wipes! Even for the strictest of face regimes, there's always that one day when you just want to whip it off and slob.
Again, they are Simple but as previously mentioned Tesco do a very good mock Simple range. Although I doubt they are that much cheaper, especially as Simple products are always on offer.

And finally, the Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier. I adore this stuff!! It's so gentle on your eyes and skin and leaves you feeling refreshed. I have seen that Simple also do a Cleansing Water so I might take a look to compare...

Watch this space!





No comments :

Post a Comment